- More communication sessions in the required latitudes
- Stable communication channel
- Automatic saving of the session data
- Telemetry monitoring and alerts of critical situations
- Public API for integration into your ecosystem and for automation
- Training to work with satellites
- Assistance with winning grants for laboratories
- Researches on the low earth orbit
- Launching nanosats with your payload
- An opportunity to join an extensive network of ground stations on special terms
- Access to the other stations in the network
- Consulting on further development
We have a vast experience, from the very first drafts to the launch. If you want to launch a satellite and don’t know what to start with, we would be happy to offer you support, training, and assistance at all the stages of your project. GRID becomes stronger with a team.
Radiocommunication: 436.7 MHz, GFSK/LoRa
- DECOR radiation detector (SINP MSU)
- SpaceFibre/SpaceWire interface blocks (AO ISS, AO Elvis, State SUAI, Thales Alenia Space)
- Monitoring of ionizing radiation in the outer space for the Russian meteorological service
- We provide access to a sufficiently stable system with functional ground stations and API. You will not have to wait for the full launch—start to use our communication system now.
- At the early access stage, we are ready to discuss special terms and conditions and do everything we can to provide you with more opportunities.
- We will provide equipment and help you build a ground station on your site. The kit includes everything you will need: antenna rotator, SDR transceiver, mini PC, antenna, videocamera, telecommunications cabinet, etc.
- We will connect the GRID to an existing satellite and make the onboarding simple. It will take minimal efforts on your part—we will help!